Monday, 10 January 2011

CLASH trailer launched

I couldn't think of a better occasion to launch my blog than with the release of the trailer for CLASH by Colin Mulhern.



I found CLASH thoroughly gripping and I hope that the soundtrack conveys the tension in Colin's writing. I wanted to create something that suited the tone of the book (tense and gritty), reflected the narrative (a coming together of two very different characters with a dramatic conclusion) and respected the musical taste of the characters (Slayer and Metallica).

An MP3 of the Clash soundtrack can be downloaded free here.
Clash is out in March and is available for pre-order here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the music! The intro gives me chills. Well done, Massive Dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cat, that's very nice of you to say.

    ReplyDelete